2013年2月27日星期三

I Met Him on the Train

Inscription: love Zen, in fact, in life. That rice porridge, on trivial day and the Xiangruyimo affectionate.

    Day, I take the train to Shijiazhuang, is climbing to over nine hours. And almost all of half an hour is necessary to a stop, climbing migrant workers people very depressed, and I feel terrible.

    The car is very crowded, and a lot of people standing. Tianjin, a 31-year-old man in me to get off. I just breathe a sigh of relief, a carrying nylon bag of 61-year-old old man came up, fat black wearing outdated tunic, one pair is broken, the bulk of shoes, the body exudes tobacco and other things mixed kind of difficult smell.

    I loathe looked away.

    Miss seat taken? "He almost gingerly asked if I would have to sit this train I found myself tired, also encountered such a traveler. So snappily liar: "go to the toilet, I'll be back soon." After lie, I was vaguely uneasy, because he seemed very tired, took a deep breath regret to say: "This?" I could not help but also sorry for him, then said: "You sit down, to let you open."

    He looked at me with gratitude, then punch a few rows of an old woman cried: "fun, I have a seat, you good, long while."

    I go back and see the woman who called Fen, old, thin, face very yellow. See I look at her, he explained: "My wife, liver disease, a week to once Tianjin doctor, see, I take her medicine." I bowed my head to watch the nylon bag, foot several ten pounds in The man at the foot of piled.

    The man said, she and I married a Sicko so many years, has been to see a doctor, to the old, or to see a doctor. Very plain in his voice, not complaining, had finished, he looked back shouted a sentence, Finland, thinking about water.

    Everyone around the music, because he called fun, very gentle voice, we see people wife.

    Once a week, take the train over nine hours, no air conditioning, so crowded, he took her to see a doctor, rain or shine.

    She is not beautiful flower he nor is suave, they just ordinary life, leading a poor couple, there are two women and a male, in his words, when young, quarrel old nose up, almost to room points out, but still to be in However, she was ill, he is still anxious to jump off the wall.

    He was soon made fast language, non-stop talking, singing Hebei Clapper, 10 car suddenly bustling, everyone applauded, because he sings really good woman who called Fen cried behind another faceless another faceless it.

没有评论:

发表评论